We are a full scope optometric practice offering therapeutic solutions to vision and eye health problems. These therapeutic solutions include spectacle and contact lenses both for compensation and prevention of vision problems, vision therapy for the remediation and enhancement of vision, and pharmaceuticals for the treatment of eye disease.
Our office includes the latest diagnostic and therapeutic equipment in a professional, comfortable, and personalized atmosphere for patients of all ages. We practice behavioral optometry, which involves treating each patient as a whole person rather than a pair of eyes.
Your appointment time is reserved for you so that your questions can be answered, and your full visual needs evaluated and explained.
- Primary Care - Our office offers full non-surgical treatment of all eye disease. This includes conjunctivitis, iritis, uveitis, ocular trauma, and dry eye. We also offer medical treatment for glaucoma. Our office has convenient hours along with 24-hour/ 7 day a week coverage for ocular emergencies. We participate in many major medical and managed care plans.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages
- Modern Optical Dispensary Featuring a Full Range of Options for All Budgets.
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up (including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses)
- The Reduction of Nearsightedness and/or Improvement of Uncorrected Vision Using LASIK or Ortho-K Lenses.
- Diagnoses and Treatment of Eye Disease, including Glaucoma.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Vision-related Learning Problems (including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading and Tracking Problems, etc.)
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations (including Patients with Concussion,Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems (including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome).